Working Together is a charity supporting people with learning disabilities and difficulties. We offer supportive opportunities for adults and young people age 11+ and promote the positive role people with learning disabilities can play in the local community.
We are situated in the beautiful market town of Ludlow and run by a dedicated team of members, trustees, volunteers and carers.
Our aims are to foster a welcoming, loving and supporting environment to:
- promote happiness, good health & wellbeing
- encourage a strong sense of belonging
- develop a stimulating and creative work and social environment
- encourage all to develop their own skills and talents
- do what we can as well as we can
- create an environment where all are valued, appreciated and included
- encourage the inclusion of people with learning disabilities in all aspects of community life.
- Daytime Provision, including mini café
- Diversity Club (>25yrs)
- Junior Diversity (18 – 25 yrs)
- Youth Club (11-18yrs)
- Diners Club
- Sewing Bee
- Sports Club
- Writers Club
There’s always loads going on at Working Together!
- Nicola North (Chair)
- Mike Beazley (Treasurer)
- Emily Moseley (Safegurading)
- Simon Lambourne
- Alison Holman
- Julian Crombleholme
- Louise Anton
- Sarah Jones
Details of our AGMs can be found by clicking here
Our Chief Officer:
- Nigel Bishop
We always need volunteers and supporters to help us. If you feel that you have the skills and the time to give some help, please come and see us.
We would very much like to thank our funders for their very, very generous financial help 🙂