Covid-19 – National Restrictions: 5 November 2020
As you will be aware, new national restrictions have been announced for England starting from 5 November and the Government is now requiring people to stay at home, except for a few specific purposes.
Working Together, including Youth Club and Diversity, will continue to offer face to face sessions at Rockspring centre – as we understand that day opportunities and support, including youth clubs, are included in the government’s definition of a specific purpose.
Keeping our members and staff safe is our top priority and we will continue to follow our Covid Safe procedures –
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face – wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space – stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
We also ask that members continue to confirm that they are free of Covid symptoms before attending each session at Working Together.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
(Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms)
We also ask that our members, staff and volunteers all continue to follow the new guidelines outside of Working Together – and stick to the rules regarding who you can see and social distancing. This will help to keep us all safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: